Our Personal Development Courses are designed to provide individuals with basics of financial planning or leadership essentials. Our College Prep 101 course assist students, parents, and military personnel with mapping out an affordable and successful plan for completing a college degree by comparing many on-line collegiate programs and focusing on one that best suits your needs.
Leadership and Effective Habits
This course focuses on how to become more of an effective leader by addressing the human side of habits.
- Managing your individual performance.
- Managing the performance of individuals.
- Establishing productive relationships with peers and superiors.
A closer look at successful leaders in action:
- Developing a vision for the future.
- Aligning actions and developing habits to achieve the vision.
- Motivating other people to achieve the vision.
- Design effective teams and inducing superior performance.
- Models for strategic career management.
Entrepreneurial Management Style
This course demonstrates the process of turning opportunities into viable assets, generate more value, and empower you to develop your own approaches, guidelines, and skills of the entrepreneurial management style.
- Identify and filter potentially valuable opportunities.
- Obtain the resources necessary to pursue an opportunity with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Manage the entrepreneurial organization once it has been established.
- Grow the business into a sustainable and cyclical enterprise.
- Create, communicate, and demonstrate value for the organization's stakeholders.